Dozers! Ain't no 1's stopping me now!
This is sort of because I have a bad habit of rolling 1’s on dangerous terrain, but mainly because I they rock! Several of these tanks were Recycled from my Templars, which also had dozer blades but I hadn’t gotten around to painting them. Mainly because I couldn’t decide how to. Should they be Wolf blue, or black, or pure metallic? Should they be weathered and battered to hell or reasonably clean like they were on the Templars?
I got bored and just waded in, I decided I want some mud around the bottom to match the weathering on the vehicles. I probably went a little over the top but they look cool so meh.
- Airbrushed Black
- Metallics are Leadbelcher
- Washed the whole piece with Nuln Oil
- Drybrushed Necron Compound
- Stippled Leadbelcher over black areas for basic chipping effect
- Spooned on Armageddon Dust
- Washed the Dust and dirtiest metal with Agrax Earthshade
- Stippled on Graveyard Earth to add another layer of colour and bring it in line with my normal weathering.